Alright bro, let me know...

We are all here to help, but you have to be willing to listen. What previous systems have you had, what are your goals, and do you have a budget you'd like to stay under?

1st build but I've installed 2 8s on 400 and 1 12 on 760. I'm looking to be under 500 total I'm gettin the wires and some 6.5s for free from a friend so all i got to get is the sub and the equivalent to power it, repair my amp I'm getting tomorrow from another friend. The only thing I need to buy other than the sub and wood are some 6x9s I have a 400 watt amp that my friend gave me after blowing my little 6 inch coby woofer.

You only wanna spend $500 for 2500 rms... i dont know much but i dont think thats possible lol

All I need to buy: 15" sub, headunit, 2x 6x9s, and stuff to power the amp.

Alright bro, let me know...

We are all here to help, but you have to be willing to listen. What previous systems have you had, what are your goals, and do you have a budget you'd like to stay under?

1st build but I've installed 2 8s on 400 and 1 12 on 760. I'm looking to be under 500 total I'm gettin the wires and some 6.5s for free from a friend so all i got to get is the sub and the equivalent to power it, repair my amp I'm getting tomorrow from another friend. The only thing I need to buy other than the sub and wood are some 6x9s I have a 400 watt amp that my friend gave me after blowing my little 6 inch coby woofer.

You only wanna spend $500 for 2500 rms... i dont know much but i dont think thats possible lol

All I need to buy: 15" sub, headunit, 2x 6x9s, and stuff to power the amp.

Right so you want a single 15 to handle 2500 rms?

You need at least 1 batt which is maybe 200 tops

A sub which would be 200-300

0 gauge and a lot of it which is like another 100

then an amp to put out that much power is like 400? unless you already have an amp i cant remember if you said you got one

and a decent HU will be like 100 for the cheapest/ decent one

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

300 for batteries, 200 for subwoofer (used), 150 for wiring/install, 50 for box material, 100 for HU, 50 for 6x9... Being extremely conservative... Adds up fast doesn't it lol

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

holy hell. You are asking way too many questions for wanting to do a big build. BTW 2500 watts is weak.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its only like the 9th thread about the same sub question.. OP

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

its only like the 9th thread about the same sub question.. OP

Ask questions now pay less later.

the questions have been answered, your just being ignorant and not listening to people who are trying to help you is all

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived