Second Skin Audio

Sub enclosure

DK99

That sub will like a box ALOT bigger than you have to work with. Sell it and go with something smaller.

Give up man, he's determined to use that Solo X.

Im not determined to use this sub I really want some AQ hdc 3.0 12s but I don't have the money and nobody in my area wants a 18 so im stuck with it

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

4218160014_large.jpg

that is a 6 cube external box. taht amp rack in teh back is the height of a 1000bd plus about 2 inches so maybe 4 inches total.

it was my very first big install. It required lots of cutting. and finessing. it scraped the trunk arm catches on both sides getting it in. You literally can not fit a bigger box in the trunk wihtout building it in the trunk.

yes im aware its hideous that was 03 or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That sub will like a box ALOT bigger than you have to work with. Sell it and go with something smaller.

Give up man, he's determined to use that Solo X.

Im not determined to use this sub I really want some AQ hdc 3.0 12s but I don't have the money and nobody in my area wants a 18 so im stuck with it

Wall it.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I would Like to sell it or trade it on here but I don't have enough post's... I would like to get rid of this sub....

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Get your post count up legit and then try to find a taker. Sorry that I sounded like a douche earlier, it's frustrating cause you seem like you REALLY want a solution. Unfortunately, with your space limitations I don't think that sub with your application would ever work without serious modification.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

With the box in the pic that leaks air real bad all around and a port that is not correct I hit a 139.2 on the dash and it was on a 1000 watt amp....

image_url-54974-1318545553.jpg

im not sure if im supposed to be impressed by that. I wouldnt be happy with a 139 out of an 800 dollar woofer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4218160014_large.jpg

that is a 6 cube external box. taht amp rack in teh back is the height of a 1000bd plus about 2 inches so maybe 4 inches total.

it was my very first big install. It required lots of cutting. and finessing. it scraped the trunk arm catches on both sides getting it in. You literally can not fit a bigger box in the trunk wihtout building it in the trunk.

yes im aware its hideous that was 03 or so.

lol i'm just astonished that people can build a box in their trunk. i can't even imagine doing that in my 01 mercury sable. even though it's got a HUGE ass (about 35 x 38 x 14) it's still difficult to do much of anything in.

i'm very interested in learning how this is done, so i might pick your brain sometime in the near future if you don't mind.

I would Like to sell it or trade it on here but I don't have enough post's... I would like to get rid of this sub....

Kicker.com says the MSRP is about $1,699, obviously that number's a little high especially to someone that knows what's what, but this number might be advantageous to you. i did a google search and saw that amazon.com sells your sub for about $699 brand new, no tax, and free shipping.

now if you really wanna sell your sub, i say you post an ad on craigslist (because it's free) and see if anyone bites at the price of $600. this might work since your sub is pretty famous. you can even say kicker says the MSRP is $1699. this might work on someone who doesn't know a whole lot.

otherwise if you don't get a bite on that and still wanna sell it, try $400. that's a pretty reasonable price tag and would probably get some hits.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived