Who's this for

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Yumm!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Not trying to be a dick or nit-pick here. Really not. I love your designs and know you're phenomenal at it from seeing your work.

Any reason a slot port on the side was chosen over a center port for the two? It looks like a killer design, and It's sure to get loud with those woofers on that much power, but from the size of the port it looks like the right-side woofer will be a little more cramped for air. I know it's a shared box, yadda yadda, but with the port sticking that much into the box would it not be better to have a center port with the woofers having equal airspace?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Who's this for

I know, but am sworn to secrecy. :ninja:

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Not trying to be a dick or nit-pick here. Really not. I love your designs and know you're phenomenal at it from seeing your work.

Any reason a slot port on the side was chosen over a center port for the two? It looks like a killer design, and It's sure to get loud with those woofers on that much power, but from the size of the port it looks like the right-side woofer will be a little more cramped for air. I know it's a shared box, yadda yadda, but with the port sticking that much into the box would it not be better to have a center port with the woofers having equal airspace?

Doing a common chamber and common port is a proven way to get louder vs doing separate air space for each sub. Within the same dimensions, you're able to get more air space for each sub as well, since less MDF is being used inside the box. What you're saying about the subs loading different would be true if the box were more shallow, but with a box that's 2ft deep, there shouldn't be any issues since the port wall isn't right up on the right woofer.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived