0809111932.jpg

I get everything from a cho mix to lab mix and anything else anyone can think of! What do y'all think he is? His name is jack, if you care, and about a year and half old.

hmmm now im not 100% sure on this and correct me if im wrong but i believe that that is what is called a "dog". :lol:

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

0809111932.jpg

I get everything from a cho mix to lab mix and anything else anyone can think of! What do y'all think he is? His name is jack, if you care, and about a year and half old.

Left of Right one? guessing its left i dout its chow mix most mixed with them have a dark blue/black colored tongue mixed in.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

I was actually talking about the one on the right, sorry I forgot to specify, the one on left I know her parents.

[/quote

does the tongue have dark spots on it at all? if so could have some cho in it

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

You could always get a DNA test.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........