XS Power

Different size batteries for bank?

This is probably and un needed question bc I think it should be fine. But when it comes to a battery bank is it ok to run different size batteries.

Putting a D3400 up front and for the bank in the trunk a D6500 and 2 D3400s.

Seeing as though they are all 12v batteries it should be an none issue. So I feel confindent it should work but just wondering if anyone could confirm.

iv heard, depending what size diff, sometimes the small ones drop first then eat up voltage tryna regather theirs.

not 100% sure tho that a theory at spl comp i heard..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

iv heard, depending what size diff, sometimes the small ones drop first then eat up voltage tryna regather theirs.

not 100% sure tho that a theory at spl comp i heard..

Yeah I thought I read that somewhere a long time ago. But don't know which battery brands were used.

I was thinking that since the D6500 and D3400 are both rated at 4000w as a secondary battery for daily driving, then when there connected in therou they should be seen as equal as for the power.

probably, i just know some class had mad limits on total batt size. so 1 standed batt and 2 other huge batts, but the lil one ate of the bigger.

but id say you be fine, or just sell it lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

probably, i just know some class had mad limits on total batt size. so 1 standed batt and 2 other huge batts, but the lil one ate of the bigger.

but id say you be fine, or just sell it lol

I don't plan to compete just setting up my daily driver.

I would have sold it but to lazy to set all that up, haha. My thoughts were if I can hook it up without a problem, do it. Haha.

Xs told me as long as there all the same brand the its fine, cause in a batt bank they act as one huge batt anyways.

Thank u sir. Now I just need to get my car out of the shop.