Sonic Electronix

I'm seeking advice about how far to build my Jeep. I want good, hard hitting loud bass, but I also don't want to go too big that I will need a new alternator. I contacted DC alternators, and was not able to get a reply from them as to if they can make me an alternator or not. I don't mind upgrading the battery though. It's a 2010 Jeep Patriot. It has factory 6x9s all around. A total of 4 of them. I was thinking some Infinity Kappa 6.5" with 1" tweets up front, and then a pair of Infinity Kappa 6x9"s in the back. Then for a sub, a pair of T5 Soundstream 15" subs. The Kappas are extremely bright and will definitely compliment the heavy bass produced by the T5s. For amps, I'm still undecided, but this is still the planning stage, so I might change speakers before I actually buy anything. Any input from you guys would be great. Thanks in advanced.

My opinion is Rockford T2... i have one 15 and some t2 components with upgraded battery and big 3 all 0 gauge wires and i hit 141db while playing a regular song...not even just tones.. everyone who hears my shit is shocked when i show em that im only runnin one sub thats only 1kw.. bit pricey but good deals on amazon and is worth every penny

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

if nothing else go with Rockford Power amps... very underrated and reliable

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

Total budget? I'm sure we can find you some higher quality mids and highs for all around

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really concerned about how much I spend, but I don't want to go into alternator upgrades yet because nobody makes an upgraded alternator for the Jeep yet. What would you recommend for mids/hi's? And I also don't want to build so much that I need to add an additional battery. I'm fine with running 1/0 gauge all the way back from a really good battery up front.

My opinion is Rockford T2... i have one 15 and some t2 components with upgraded battery and big 3 all 0 gauge wires and i hit 141db while playing a regular song...not even just tones.. everyone who hears my shit is shocked when i show em that im only runnin one sub thats only 1kw.. bit pricey but good deals on amazon and is worth every penny

I love me some Rockford but their T2's are super expensive subs, especially if you're on a tight budget. Something like a Sundown SA-15 or a DC level 4 15 will take 1kW with no issues all day for less than half of the T2.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It'd be helpful if we had a budget, a good system can be $500 to $50,000 and depending on how much you want to spend and what your goals are.

Side note cool you're from my hometown of El Paso haha :drinks:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived