Sonic Electronix

So, what pre-amp output voltages should I be looking for? Right now, I'm looking at a 4v headunit, a 2.2v headunit, a 3v head unit, and a 5v head unit. Actually, several of each.

I wouldnt get too caught up on how many volts the pre-amp outputs are... just choose a good quality radio that has all the features you need

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

So, what pre-amp output voltages should I be looking for? Right now, I'm looking at a 4v headunit, a 2.2v headunit, a 3v head unit, and a 5v head unit. Actually, several of each.

I wouldnt get too caught up on how many volts the pre-amp outputs are... just choose a good quality radio that has all the features you need

Hmm, well I'll look because I think I can get a pioneer off this local guy. I want a double din because that's what my car originally came with.

Yeah a nice pioneer deck at a good price should be all you need!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What about for a head unit? Are there any good ones that anyone could recommend? I'm really a noob to this stuff...

i got a pioneer 8300ub and i LOVE it

I'm sure that one is nice, but I kind of want to stay double din

I have a pioneer avh 3200 DVD or something along those lines... I love it! It has the 4 v pre out. Has all the features I want. iPod and it's navi ready and Bluetooth ready

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Yeah it's a touch screen and Its not too expensive as far as double dins go!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

U can do cheap and reliable if. Built right 145db on 2 sa 15s and maybe 1500 watts and under 700$ probably

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived