roscoe1129 Posted November 3, 2011 Author Report Posted November 3, 2011 Hell yea guys! Thanx! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Azagtoth502 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 Done pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
roscoe1129 Posted November 3, 2011 Author Report Posted November 3, 2011 Bumping! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
siccostyle Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 Hmm... start threatening people? EDIT: Oh and I timed myself and it literally took me a minute to vote 10 times... so come on people it's that easy and not time consuming. yeah but then we might actually have to hurt someone hahahaha daily bump 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
roscoe1129 Posted November 4, 2011 Author Report Posted November 4, 2011 I will drink a beer while voting tonight! How bout you'all join me? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 I will drink a beer while voting tonight! How bout you'all join me? Drink one for me, I already voted today. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
roscoe1129 Posted November 4, 2011 Author Report Posted November 4, 2011 I will drink a beer while voting tonight! How bout you'all join me? Drink one for me, I already voted today. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
siccostyle Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Daily bump for a good cause I also found a way to vote a little faster. After you vote just hit your back button and it will show you the screen with you voted selected and email entered so all you have to do is type the little words. Hope that helps if you already knew about that I didnt ahhaha... 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
siccostyle Posted November 6, 2011 Report Posted November 6, 2011 Daily bump 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.