i got a good deal on a tv but i need a bulb for it, the lamp is Samsung BP96-01073A

i found one on amazon for, well heres the link http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BP96-01073A-Watt-Lamp-Replacement/dp/B005GM57PA

can one be had cheaper some place? thats pritty good as i found one of same bulb for $160 also

its a 42'' dlp tv, i was gunna fix it so i can put my 32'' back in my room, or i can keep this one, dont matter lol

and if its just a bulb problem, is there anything that needs adjusted, or just swap out bulb and its fixed?

i dont want to order anything off the net, but if i have to then i have no choice

heres another link http://www.apexlamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_lamp_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=1013

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Just swap out the bulb. Also make sure if u move the tv as in house to house you take the bulb out. That will prolong the life of it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

unfortunately this is the nature of DLP TV's. not much you can do about it. 68 bucks for a bulb is a pretty good deal. those things can get into the 2 or 300 dollar range at regular prices.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

unfortunately this is the nature of DLP TV's. not much you can do about it. 68 bucks for a bulb is a pretty good deal. those things can get into the 2 or 300 dollar range at regular prices.

x2 which is probably why you got a good deal on it. Its dinosaur tech now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Another place you could get it. http://www.advancedlamps.com/Genuine-AL-BP9601073A-Lamp-Housing-for-Samsung-TVs

2$ more, But i'd trust this place more, its been around a while longer. And shipping is a few bucks cheaper too. But that's too me though. I plan on ordering a bulb from there too, I just gotta scrape up the $105 or so dollars for it. So you got lucky on a cheaper bulb haha! The bulbs are easy to change. Take off the cover, ( Clean the fan if you want. ) Pull out the old bulb, Pop the new one in, Put the cover back on, And i was told, Wait an hour after you put it in to try it. But the hour thing you don't have to do, It was just suggested to me when i do mine. I don't know why though.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Got it at yardsell. I was gunna fix it to put in din so I can put my 32" LCD back in my bedroom., I also got a 56" rear projection Toshiba that all. It needs is a mirror. I broke it on my way home., everything. Works on it too

Don't mind spelling. Im on phone

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif