Ok guys,

I just got a call from my mom that pissed me off.You see she works at a textile print house as a clerk in the samples department she also makes hangers from all the printing for the print house's showroom.The problem is that the company's president is a total asshole and told her to clean the restrooms for the plant/warehouse and of course my my mom said she wouldn't do it.Now the president told one of my mom's supervisor that if she doesn't it do it to lay her off.

You see I also used to work for this company in the accounting department, but being that me and the same guy (president)got into a big verbal confrontation one time I ended up leaving. Even tho we cursed at each other and almost got physical he didn't want me to leave.He even called me at home the next day when I didnt show up telling me that I could take the whole week off and come back next Monday like nothing had happened and he was gonna pay for for it also, what a nice guy right? I only went back on Monday to pick up my check.So I think ever since he got a lil personal with my mom.He started cutting her hours giving her days off etc...

Now my question is:

Can my mom really get fired for not cleaning the restrooms when this in no way is related to her job description as stated in the application she filled out? and if she does end off getting fired is there something she could do?

Is their a human resources division in this company?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is their a human resources division in this company?

No,

Hr is at corporate office in another city, and I doubt that they would do anything.

Ever since the guy was brought in about 10 other employees have quit or gotten fired without HR doing anything about it.I think its because the lady in HR is the wife of the company's owner and also a close friend of the new president, and being that they are all Korean they are loyal to each other.

Edited by 310_cutty

if you can prove hes treating you mom differently due to your actions and not hers than i think youd have a case..prior employees should have no effect on the treatment of current employees...no matter how theyre related

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I hope your mom has been keeping track of everything they have done to her in the event something should happen with her employment just as a precaution. Depending on whether it is an at work or right to work law they could possibly let her go for disobeying orders from her supervisor.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The thing is that these orders might have been given out of spite.When I was still there the cleaning of the restrooms was done by the guys in the plant/warehouse One guy would clean the restrooms each week then rotate.Even a few co-workers noticed that it was kinda odd and not right for him to ask my mom to do it.

Also the guy just asked my mom about me about 2 wks ago, he wanted to know if I had found a new job but when my mom told him I was just fine he might have took it the wrong way.

Edited by 310_cutty