18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: tubes92

First and last Initial of my Real Name: c.w

Birthdate: 11/09/92

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Just trying to be loud....

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: One way

First and last Initial of my Real Name: RU

Birthdate: 7/1/1992

Screenname:Strangeduck

First and last Initial of my Real Name: E.C.

Birthdate: 10-01-1976

Screenname: deaf_wish

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R.T

Birthdate: 09-06-84

Screenname:TheNewbie

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R Z

Birthdate: 04-22-94

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Screenname:aerickson

First and last Initial of my Real Name: AE

Screenname: 252chevyboyz

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J. H. (James Horton)

Birthdate: 6/25/1992

I am here to help others when ever I see the chance. You can see this in my past posts I have here in the community. I am a level headed person who likes to chill with other audio and car enthusiasts. I am a Super Mod on android.net and in the process of being able to be voted in as a Mod on droidfourms.net. I would love to have full access to this community as I am planning on being a permanent member here along with android.net and droidfourms.net. I really value the abilty to be a part of this community and hope I can be worthy to have full access to the community.

Thanks for Reading,

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Screenname: JasonJones

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J.J.

Birthdate: 03/03/1986

Screenname:Junior Russell

First and last Initial of my Real Name:M.R.

Birthdate:12/09/1992

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Can anyone look into why I can't see the 18+ section anymore? It happened in the last forum change. I tried clearing cookies and all that and using a different browser but nothing shows up.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived