bigmescan Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 Blackberry is free from work so can't complain SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
poorfish88 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 161 @ 33 hz is heaven, thats my dream number
NDMstang65 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein "I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."
dtleonard26 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 DAMN !!!!! I think I saw some glass pieces flyin around Bagged 83 C10 89 K1500
fecupe2001 Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 AWESOME!!! Looks like you had a blast. Good thing you were wearing your sunglasses, it looks like there was glass flying all over the cab. Yeah man, that guy is the best, i definitely had a blast!!! haha why do you think i was wearing sunglasses? i even got a demo the night before at aruond 10 pm and i had my sunglasses on, sadly you don´t understand spanish, but that was a part of the conversation lol, i ended up with a lot of little cuts because of so many glass flying all over the cab Yeah, I wish I could speak Spanish! I think that around 9:50 in the video you're talking about the glass going everywhere. Exactly that mate, he has broken 6 windshields in the last 8n months lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
fecupe2001 Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 161 @ 33 hz is heaven, thats my dream number hahaha i would be happy with a 155 at 33 hz but i don´t even have a system right now I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
knowledge Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 dammmmnnnnn u def had a blast that shit looks crazy loud. de donde son? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
noiseycricket Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 sorry i missed you bro, next time. Pipos is a good man and great brother and fellow teammate. beast of a truck im glad yall hooked up ! 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
fecupe2001 Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 dammmmnnnnn u def had a blast that shit looks crazy loud. de donde son? Yeah man, that thing was FUN as hell, i enjoyed meeting pipo and the rest of the team a lot, first class guys for sure!! They are from Puerto Rico but living at Orlando for a long time now, i traveled over there to visit my nephew and went to pipo´s house to get a demo I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
fecupe2001 Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 sorry i missed you bro, next time. Pipos is a good man and great brother and fellow teammate. beast of a truck im glad yall hooked up ! YO!!! It´s cool bro, NT hardcore told me you couldn´t make it since you were rebuilding or something like that, maybe next time if you are up for it, i think i´m going to florida again in a couple of months, we´ll see. Yes , Pipo it´s a 1st class guy and that truck it´s definitely a MONSTER, we talked about you and he said you are stupid loud also and a great competitor, he was actually kind of sad that i couldn´t get a demo from you lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.