Official Ray @ Superior Sound Feedback

Guest MegaloManiac

Thanks guys!!

Anytime

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Very prompt shipping and a great deal, only i was a little disappointed in the packaging. (the amp came in the original amp box with duct tape over the seams of the box, no double packaging.) other than that delivered as promised! thanks ray!

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

yeah i boned the dog on the packaging.... didnt have any boxes at all, and figured it would be cool only going 200 miles.

sorry.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 5 months later...

well kinda slow on the shipping but understandable considering the marriage and honeymoon lol, but other than that great deal on the mt and packaged well, thanks again bro

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 1 year later...

I needed some Black CA glue for a small project I'm working on and Ray was willing to help me out.

Great guy to work with and I appreciate it.

A++

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png