160db in the low 20hz range

I hear dbs are directly proportional to how many stickers you have on your windows.

This may or may not help.

LMFAO

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

• 1 month later...

Blake does not do a 60 at 20. Lol

His burp freq is/was up around 37.

Love ya blake, but gotta set it straight.

Text me fool.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff I sat in your van at one of the NW Audio shows or a Import Face Off around here in KC... It was before my car was doing over a 140 lol. You are one of the reasons I decided to become a basshead :drinks:

At the time you had 2 Soundstream xxx amps in it I believe.. I might have a pic around of the batts and amps lol. But I sat in that thing and OMG I still remember how stupid loud it was. Now I wanna see if it makes me tap out like them haha! Good shit sir you truly are a pioneer in this sport!!!

Rowland.jpg

jeff.jpg

Found the 2 i had from prolly 07 lol maybe 06 even idk.. but you had the biggest system I had ever seen I was like 17 at the time lol.

man them subs was from way back ..... i had 1000 bucks total in that build .thats because them damn batts i bought new

Smh too much for you and me, and steve Meade himself combine. Jeff Rowland does a 166 on music....on mid 30s, and it fucking LOUD!!!!! Imagine on the 20s, just toooooo much air that you might need to switch the glass window to fucking plexi glass(2" inch would do I think)

Edit:didn't see mr.Rowland posted. lol, and assume a regular walled set up than a bandpass.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Prob like a fucking earthquake and tornado all at once.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Theres a vid of Steve mick burpin like a 161.7 or 161.2 at like 26-28. The highest of Gary's I've seen on YouTube is a 59 something at 28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You would need a good amount of time, and money.

and we all know time is money

1 '12 Massive Audio TORO 124