Mario928 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I just sit back and agree and laugh on the inside lol Yea its better than getting into an argument. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
vettedude102 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Anyone else notice the cvr's wonder if he has them hooked up too. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
bassrace Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Anyone else notice the cvr's wonder if he has them hooked up too. Lmao free air FTW!! Haha 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
stunt_az Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 WOW!!!! I got a f**king head ache reading that trying to keep up with what they were talking about... Is that really the leaders of tomorrow? I feel bad for my son when he gets older lol 2001 Ford Expedition 2 SA 12's Crescendo 2000 M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB
LoudNLow931 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 One kid thought his Memphis 15 on a RF 400(Ithink?) Was going to blow my system out of the water, Turns out the only blowing that happened was his sub xD But theres alot of people like that around here, thing that pisses me off is I ALWAYS run into them when im not driving my blazer -__- 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
UnderLoK Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I don't admit to knowing anything to people outside of my circle otherwise they hassle you for help with their shit and I don't have the time. It's like computers, yea I know about them, and no I'm not going to fix your computer. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
basscherokee Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 ive had a guy at abc warehouse tell me that his system is so loud that it shuts his car off... he also told a customer that 2 t2's would be good matched up to a t-500 rockford amp. why hire such idiots 2001 vw gti 2 hds212s 4.75 net tuned to 34hz audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm nvx 0 gauge to the back kinetic khc 2000 kenwood deck
basscherokee Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I was in best Buy once looking at some head units and some subs & an employee comes over, tries to be cool or something by turning the head unit sub level all the way up, bass eq on amp all the way up, but when he turns the radio up it's distorting like crazy, you can literally hear the sub clicking & the guy looks at me & was like "yea, it could get wayy louder than this, this is nothing, it's not even turned up all the way." ive had a guy pop a kenwood sub doing this haha 2001 vw gti 2 hds212s 4.75 net tuned to 34hz audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm nvx 0 gauge to the back kinetic khc 2000 kenwood deck
vettedude102 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 One kid thought his Memphis 15 on a RF 400(Ithink?) Was going to blow my system out of the water, Turns out the only blowing that happened was his sub xD But theres alot of people like that around here, thing that pisses me off is I ALWAYS run into them when im not driving my blazer -__- Maybe cause you can't hear em lol 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
n8ball2013 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I don't admit to knowing anything to people outside of my circle otherwise they hassle you for help with their shit and I don't have the time. It's like computers, yea I know about them, and no I'm not going to fix your computer. tell the truth. I help very few people. in both lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.