DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 My system is not the loudest but it's louder than 89% of the people in my area once they hear my car after listening to there car knowing damn well they are not even close they try and one up you oh my brothers friends uncles sisters brother has two pyle 10s that would kill your 18" COME ON NOW Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
MikeMartel Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Alright iv got a good one, someone at my local shop was trying to tell me his 04 Impala could do 155's all day. Hes got Four 12" Type R's off a single JL 1000/1. Id say its probably closer to a 144.. And also EVERYONE that lives in my area say that w7's are easily the loudest speaker out there, doing 150's off a single W7 10.... Ignorant people, gotta love em.
n8ball2013 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 you'll hear more misconceptions spewed about JL all the time. I used to work in a CC roadshop. The shop down the street used to send their jl installs down to talk smack. It abruptly ended when they kept going back talking about how they got shut down by a guy with some XXX woofers. I even had a guy bet me the title to his truck one time that Id never heard louder. I just asked what he wanted to wager on that. When he said the title to his truck I threw my keys to my then girlfriend and asked her ot bring my car around and then asked her if she wanted a tahoe. He almost shit a brick when she got back and the dome lgiht came on. All you could see was the wall. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 you'll hear more misconceptions spewed about JL all the time. I used to work in a CC roadshop. The shop down the street used to send their jl installs down to talk smack. It abruptly ended when they kept going back talking about how they got shut down by a guy with some XXX woofers. I even had a guy bet me the title to his truck one time that Id never heard louder. I just asked what he wanted to wager on that. When he said the title to his truck I threw my keys to my then girlfriend and asked her ot bring my car around and then asked her if she wanted a tahoe. He almost shit a brick when she got back and the dome lgiht came on. All you could see was the wall. That's funny did you get the title Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
MikeMartel Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Yeah i cant stand JL just because how over hyped they are. Stupid local shops. And what kind of shop DOESNT carry 0 guage like really.. They need to special order it for 8 bucks a foot !!
n8ball2013 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 you'll hear more misconceptions spewed about JL all the time. I used to work in a CC roadshop. The shop down the street used to send their jl installs down to talk smack. It abruptly ended when they kept going back talking about how they got shut down by a guy with some XXX woofers. I even had a guy bet me the title to his truck one time that Id never heard louder. I just asked what he wanted to wager on that. When he said the title to his truck I threw my keys to my then girlfriend and asked her ot bring my car around and then asked her if she wanted a tahoe. He almost shit a brick when she got back and the dome lgiht came on. All you could see was the wall. That's funny did you get the title he bitched up. I did let him get in and knocked his head off. another thing we would do is pull my car in the bay open the heavy glass door and let it rip for as long as it took for the music people and the tv people to come running. It owuld knock the cds off the shelves and the tvs would all start waving. Was good for generating business though lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
armykyle1 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I had to stop reading. Are all of those messages in code, or are they just that retarded? I've seen less spelling errors at a special ed spelling B. If I even see some shit like that in person I'll slap the fuck out of the owner. They must be friends with takedown504 one horn two horn, fiteen horns and dat kicka in da pro box TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Keith77 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 WOW!!!! I got a f**king head ache reading that trying to keep up with what they were talking about... Is that really the leaders of tomorrow? I feel bad for my son when he gets older lol LMAO... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
3Ltriste13 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 ITS a SAD sad world out there. Don't they even know how to use spell check lol? YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I used to think I was loud with two p2 on 500watts but I lived in the country and back then not a lot of bass heads around so I had no idea I was not that loud.. But these so called bassheads in the city with fusion,dual,pioneer's, that their mommy's bought them screaming they are the loudest come on really. I pulled into a tacobell the other day and a group of them where banging their system's more like (walkmen's) I pulled up next too them with the bass knob down just high's they where laughing well then I had too let them have it bass up jaws dropped. That made my day and they all wanted demo's.... Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.