77-AUDIO Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 go look at the pics of the guy that started the comments and look at his comments of his 760watt amp. LOFL PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
blownengine Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I like how the one guy has 7 12's in his SUV. Really? 7?! 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I like how the one guy has 7 12's in his SUV. Really? 7?! No he had 7 in a Expodition not an suv that's one of those new fords second to last comment Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
bass_stalker Posted October 27, 2011 Author Report Posted October 27, 2011 yeah i have to deal with shit like this everyday at school JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
BFF Larry Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 don't you also love how people don't understand the concept... "Takes Power to Make Power" Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 don't you also love how people don't understand the concept... "Takes Power to Make Power" No most pople don't get it. I have listened to some ridicules stuff like. I have let my system bang with my car off for two hours and it hits really hard only have to start my car for like a minute after an hour and its fine. Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
BFF Larry Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 don't you also love how people don't understand the concept... "Takes Power to Make Power" No most pople don't get it. I have listened to some ridicules stuff like. I have let my system bang with my car off for two hours and it hits really hard only have to start my car for like a minute after an hour and its fine. haha for 2 hours, his amp is 150 rms? Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
DK99 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 don't you also love how people don't understand the concept... "Takes Power to Make Power" No most pople don't get it. I have listened to some ridicules stuff like. I have let my system bang with my car off for two hours and it hits really hard only have to start my car for like a minute after an hour and its fine. haha for 2 hours, his amp is 150 rms? Yeah it made his ears hurt when he got in to change the song. LoL if he only had a clue Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
bass_stalker Posted October 27, 2011 Author Report Posted October 27, 2011 found this on the kicker site. claims to hit 174's http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/customaudio4719yahoocom/16_12 JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
3Ltriste13 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 found this on the kicker site. claims to hit 174's http://hookedup.kicker.com/installs/customaudio4719yahoocom/16_12 :rofl: :rofl: lol 174s With EXPODERS LOL YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.