Fish Chris Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 But hey, it's like I was recently saying in another thread > Their are BS'ers in every pastime / sport / hobby, etc. You should see how many people are FOS when it comes to fishing ! ......and I'm just sitting their thinking, "Do they really think I'm believing this crap" ? ....yea.... cuz I don't know much about this fishing thing....... LOL Peace, Fish
SnowDrifter Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Audio has come up in conversation and people don't even know what a subwoofer is. I have to tell them that it is a 'bass' ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
smfonic1 Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Back in the 90's I was a SQ junkie. I just got back into the game this year, realized that SQ is no longer where it's at. So I conformed and I am now building a SPL system. It's all fun no matter what your preference.
Fish Chris Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Well, I'd say SQL is where it's at, but that's just MPO Anyway, welcome aboard smfonicl. Fish Back in the 90's I was a SQ junkie. I just got back into the game this year, realized that SQ is no longer where it's at. So I conformed and I am now building a SPL system. It's all fun no matter what your preference.
Sanitarium Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Back in the 90's I was a SQ junkie. I just got back into the game this year, realized that SQ is no longer where it's at. So I conformed and I am now building a SPL system. It's all fun no matter what your preference.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.