Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

I dropped it off this morning at the metal shop to get the tank pulled out, drained, tig welded, filled back up, and reinstalled. Should have it back this evening.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

I'm in buddy! Project trucks even are never done! Holler if you need a hand, I'll try and get some time! Hey, wait, did I catch there that you know alarms? Might need some help if I get in a bind with mine.

We def should hang we have been saying it for a while! Come have a cigar or two also! I do smoke alot of them, they are so good 8)

Kasey comes thru a bit we could all hang. As far as help, right now the Sdub is still at a stand still due to the motorcycle storage. On the far side of my garage I have been slowly fabricating a new age of drag blocks and I will proudly show them when there done along with a few construction pics (i didnt take any the first stages I wasn't thinking of it)

Yes I do alarms. I have been doing them for several years, just let me know what you need help with and I shall help you. :drinks:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Update:

EDIT. My previous post was a little too angry and honest and I removed it.

So I took my truck to the metal shop today to fix the fuel cell. Well at some point The previous owners little brother Chris(My friend from years ago, and he had been driving the truck the last year and half for special occasions because his brother just wasnt into it anymore)had clearly dragged a hole into the bottom welds of the fuel tank, about 4 inches wide. So what he did was take a small strip of angle iron plate the width of the fuel cell and JB WELDED IT to the fuel tank. Well the fuel ate right thru the jb weld within a week of owning the truck. sneaky little fuck isnt he, what a fucking thing to do to a clean truck, he might as well of duct taped the fucking thing. God it makes me so fucking angry.

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

I have a quick question, did the stock radio have a pre-out for the sub? Thanks

Stock radio? This truck hasnt had a stock radio since it rolled up the lot brand new mid 2003 (truck is an 04 but they always release them early, I am the second owner of this truck).

Getting a preout using a factory is easy, just use a high lo or if you wont better sound on top of that look into the fosgate 360 series

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

To save me a headache, I am replacing the kx400.2 highs amp with 2 zx350.2, and im going to save for a 360 to clear it up and sound gooood! Im splitting my little ass bit of savings right now to my roof, and to the amp and 360 for the silverado. Then summer time it needs 24s and an indash thats up to date. All this and the S-20 needs money too. Damn expensive hobbys

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Let me know what's up with the current indash when u decide to change it out, I might be interested...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Personally I like the Kicker setup...its not the low end COMP series and I've used almost every one of the Kicker items you have in my cars over the years. I'm not sure why you're having noise or hiss problems like you said...sounds to me like poor RCAs or wire routing. I still have my KX300.4 and I've never had any problems with it...even running each channel @ 1 ohm accidentally for a month (it got super hot but never failed). I bet this truck is even more impressive in person!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived