gally Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 I'm with Darkjustice- 10 & 19!!! Skinny women don't cook! yeah right...but they are tight instead 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 28, 2011 Author Report Posted October 28, 2011 I'm with Darkjustice- 10 & 19!!! Skinny women don't cook! yeah right...but they are tight instead uh cause a girl with weight cant be? Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Azagtoth502 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 Shit any pics between 3-10 I'm happy. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
alphasig293 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 I'll take 3,4,5, for fun and #21 can cook for us while we do our thing, lol 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Maxim Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 4 I didn't even know real girls came in these proportions. Not to be totally shallow but I'm not even gonna bother listing any other numbers here if I get to pick the exact one I want. I like my steak medium rare, I like my trucks with 4-wheel drive, I like my bass down low, and I like my women like #4. Off to 4chan to find out who this girl is wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
TRTC360 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 anywhere from 2-13 for me '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Mario928 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 I'll take 3,4,5, for fun and #21 can cook for us while we do our thing, lol :rofl: Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Mario928 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Emmet Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 2,4 and 5 for sure... The rest depends on how drunk I get i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.