Skar 12s flexin on Cresendo 2k!

lol tdsa23 you already have almost 2x the power as me, im just trying to catch up to you!..Im tuned too low for my cars resonant to ever really do great numbers, but im gonna try and get this build up to 146 or 147 :)

i still havent even metered on tones..lol..all music and all below 40hz

Yea your tuned lower then me. But I'm just saying if you double the power I wanna double my power lol. But I thought about it before just not sure they can take 3.5K each in my current box and I would need more battery's. Bu I just wanna get as close as I can to a 150 out the trunk.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Looks like you need to deaden your ride. Those skars get down though

trunk currently has damplifier, just got some more roadkill a few days ago and plan to add that asap

tdsa, those havocs are good subs. I know they can handle some abuse if your careful

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

big 3, 1/0 runs to the back, XS d1200 and Shuriken bt60..wasnt lack of electrical that fried my amp tho. I wasnt even playing the amp whenever it happened. I was working on some wiring and think I may have pinched the remote or rcas and shorted out or something. My power and ground is ran on other side of car..when i started my car after that, amp came on for a second or 2, and then just cut out. Didnt protect tho, and music volume was like only 5%..tried new rcas and remote and still no luck. Im assuming the remote or rca input must have fried, or possibly the outputs on my deck

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

• 2 weeks later...

these are now being powered by a Powerbass xta 5k at .5, which as far as I know is the most power ever thrown on these subs daily...and the abuse my car is now taking reflects that

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God