i might be going down to CR friday. i dunno if that's any closer lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Yeah I am actually like 30 mins from CR. I'm like in the middle of IC and CR.

Yeah I made an Iowa thread and right after I made it I found this one. Should I just have the other one deleted?

System

1997 Saturn SC1

Trunk Wall

2 Obsidian d2 12s

4.1cu. @ 30hz

SAZ 1500d @ 2 ohm

1/0 Welding Cable

Stock alt

Big 3 in 1/0 Welding Cable

lul mebbe.

i really wanna see if i can fit an 18 in my trunk. from the looks of it if i can get enough height i'll have room and then some for a nightshade 18 in my trunk. only requires 4 cubes ported... HELL YEAH

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

lul mebbe.

i really wanna see if i can fit an 18 in my trunk. from the looks of it if i can get enough height i'll have room and then some for a nightshade 18 in my trunk. only requires 4 cubes ported... HELL YEAH

we'll probably have to cut quite a bit. need to gain a lot of height but we can make it work. pain in the ass, but hey it's your system, do what you want :) i like the idea too though lol.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

lul mebbe.

Meh....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

according to SA. i just entered rough dims into torres and i've got quite a bit of room. 5.5-6 is what i need according to yuey. i think i can do it

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

according to SA. i just entered rough dims into torres and i've got quite a bit of room. 5.5-6 is what i need according to yuey. i think i can do it

That's more like it.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived