ALPINE408 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Just got cod 4 gonna me on 2night frist time playing oh well who wants some? Alpine408 the name Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ChevyBoy Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 Just got cod 4 gonna me on 2night frist time playing oh well who wants some? Alpine408 the name ill add ya. if you wanna win, youll be on my team
ALPINE408 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Will you be on 2night? I think I will be aroun 8 cali time Have you ever had your woofers blown?
kingsuv Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Will you be on 2night? I think I will be aroun 8 cali time Dont you have a burb to finish? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
ChevyBoy Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 Will you be on 2night? I think I will be aroun 8 cali timeim on it right now
ALPINE408 Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 Dont you have a burb to finish? Lol damn it I knew someone would jump in here and say that the burb is in Salinas an hour away not much work done during the week Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Torres Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 soon as i get my new heat sink for my PC i'll get back on. my sound is hooked up through the PC and i cant hear anything without it on. beat crysis...so i got nothin to play till i get the new metal gear solid so gimme a week or so. damn UPS
ChevyBoy Posted August 1, 2008 Author Report Posted August 1, 2008 just hook that shit up though your tv then bitch!
Torres Posted August 1, 2008 Report Posted August 1, 2008 lol i tried once and had no display. i'd have to reset the resolution and this and that. quite frankly i'm too lazy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.