Played last night for the frist time got my ass handed to me thought it would be better when I got the red dot sight nope lol got to get the controlls down to use to mouse look from the comp

Its a sick ass game with a lot a players ill be on again next week :)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Played last night for the frist time got my ass handed to me thought it would be better when I got the red dot sight nope lol got to get the controlls down to use to mouse look from the comp

Its a sick ass game with a lot a players ill be on again next week :)

i didnt see you? idk what happened there, but me and my boys tore some shit up. paul00228888888888888888 lol was on too trying to keep up ;) j.p with ya man lol
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i didnt see you? idk what happened there, but me and my boys tore some shit up. paul00228888888888888888 lol was on too trying to keep up ;) j.p with ya man lol

all i can play with a low rank is deathmatch and team deathmatch

will be on now!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

will be on now!

Friday night and your not working on the burb till the late hours of the night?

Typical Bassick style, wait till the last min and hope for the best and get the rest drunk.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

will be on now!

you have to ACCEPT my friend request to be able to play me on here haha

i prefer it on PC but id probably play it on ps3, might have to get one just so i can kick it with you guys and show you some ropes ;)

thats funny. lol
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived