4-15's Honda Civic Nov SOTM build

Awesome work.....car looks amazing..... and itll be killer when you get it all finished... but if there are no subs in car at the time....no box done... how is this running for SOTM? :peepwall:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

U ran a little early shoulda waited until u were done.but i do like it you are good at wrapping.although i dont ever vote for sotm ill vote

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Just wondering where did u run the 4 runs of 1/0.I have the same car seem to find good spot.

Sorry for the confusion, I ran out of 1/0 ga.. I used 4ga doubled up for 4 runs or whatever, two Pos, two Neg to the back batt from the front,I am sitting on 14.3v and on drop I only fall to 13.7 but I have replaced everything to 0 ga but just so you know, I ran my wire under the car along the chassis frame, I made a frame to hold & protect the wire. Hope your enjoying the work so far.. I will finish my new enclosure by this Sat so keep an eye out for new pics I will be posting :D

Please vote for me in SOTM this month YEAH!!!!!

U wouldn't happen to have any pics where u ran it under car would u

im sorry but i HAD to pull you from SOTM. SOTM is for current set ups and they gotta be up and running. since it was ripped out its no longer complete and can not be in the contest. this new build looks promising and we can get enter it into next months running if completed by then.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Where u from?

I from Seattle Washington Area but currently I am in the Philippines with my wife on business..

Ah man. It's hot and humid out there ain't it.

My moms from Cebu, I've only visited there twice.

How you like it out there

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Awesome work.....car looks amazing..... and itll be killer when you get it all finished... but if there are no subs in car at the time....no box done... how is this running for SOTM? :peepwall:

The subs will be in in 2 days, fiber glass in drying now, posting pics in a min.. I hope I can still run, I think I should be able to as long as I have it in before the end of the month.. Idk I will ask chode. Thanks for your support though :)

Audio Element Designs "A new level of Sound"

U ran a little early shoulda waited until u were done.but i do like it you are good at wrapping.although i dont ever vote for sotm ill vote

lol thanks for the support :drinks:

im sorry but i HAD to pull you from SOTM. SOTM is for current set ups and they gotta be up and running. since it was ripped out its no longer complete and can not be in the contest. this new build looks promising and we can get enter it into next months running if completed by then.

Chode, Everything is still hooked up but the subs, all i was doing was rebuilding the enclosure before the end of the month, subs are going in 2 days from now, just waiting on fiber glass.. if I have if finished and subs in and post running video can you add me back in as long as it is done before the end of this month? Thanks :D

Archived