Child abuse

greatblack

anybody can write a description to make it out to be the worse possible scenario, where is the proof of the manipulation ? where is the proof of the mental abuse ... all i see is a video of a stern father beating his child for STEALING and ILLEGALLY downloading stuff on the computer AFTER her father said to not even use the computer ... thats whats fucked up with this world today ... if you scold your child your an abusive parent ... if your child goes outside to pick up the newspaper and doesnt have helmet elbow pads knee pads shin guards forearm guards wrist guards and chest protector to make sure your child doesnt get hurt ... your an unfit parent .... its fucking pathetic but then when your bad parenting gets your 16 yo daughter pregnant because she can do anything without consequence its fucking ok cuz she will get her own tv show .... i fucking hate this generation ! i say good for him !

Shit, I remember back when I was growing up my grandmother would make us go pick a willow switch off the tree out back to be whipped with. If it wasn't green she'd go out and get the greenest, skinniest switch she could find. THEN as shes whipping you butt, if you not crying she'd crack that switch just a bit harder until you did cry. While I don't condone and never would do that to my own child, I know that I sure did keep my ass out of real trouble. Im the oldest of 3 kids and I was the only kid that was disciplined by my grandmother. My other 2 siblings... well one had a kid @ 16 and the other is a lazy leech. goo figure.

Her moto was "spare the rod spoiler the child"... plus she was cajin lol..

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I can safely say my that neither of my parents laid a hand on me as a child and I turned out quite well behaved. And I know for a fact my dad and mom were hit when they were kids. IDK maybe they just knew what they were doing when they had us. I work with kids ages 4-14 year round through a couple different programs and even though I'm not their parent there's hundreds of ways to discipline a kid without being neglectful or laying a hand on them.

I think it's interesting how you have to take a test to drive a car but anyone can go have a kid and no one tells you how to raise it properly. =@ =@ =@

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I realy dont get the beating what seams to be ok in the usa ?

The problems are with the parents that are doing it wrong, if you only can control your kid with a beating hell.. you are some shitty parent.

My self never got beaten for something, some people can talk ik out in stead of a cowerd ass beating.

#end of rant

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

I realy dont get the beating what seams to be ok in the usa ?

The problems are with the parents that are doing it wrong, if you only can control your kid with a beating hell.. you are some shitty parent.

My self never got beaten for something, some people can talk ik out in stead of a cowerd ass beating.

#end of rant

I like this guy :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I can safely say my that neither of my parents laid a hand on me as a child and I turned out quite well behaved. And I know for a fact my dad and mom were hit when they were kids. IDK maybe they just knew what they were doing when they had us. I work with kids ages 4-14 year round through a couple different programs and even though I'm not their parent there's hundreds of ways to discipline a kid without being neglectful or laying a hand on them.

I think it's interesting how you have to take a test to drive a car but anyone can go have a kid and no one tells you how to raise it properly. =@ =@ =@

...or maybe your just didn't push them far enough? ...or maybe their rules weren't strict? ...or maybe you had them wrapped around your little finger?

I don't know you or your family so it might not apply at all (it does to the ones I know they are horrible and let their kids get away with murder), but I would be lying if I didn't say those were the first things that popped into my head. :pardon:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

...or maybe your just didn't push them far enough? ...or maybe their rules weren't strict? ...or maybe you had them wrapped around your little finger?

I don't know you or your family so it might not apply at all (it does to the ones I know they are horrible and let their kids get away with murder), but I would be lying if I didn't say those were the first things that popped into my head. :pardon:

None of these, to be honest. There ARE parents who are way too passé raising their kids. And I really don't know if they're any better than the ones who hit their kids. I deal with them all the time, kids who think they're entitled to everything because mommy and daddy bought them and gave them everything they asked for. Parents have to make choices: what food to buy, what toys to get, when is bedtime, and most importantly when to say no. To their kid(s) and to themselves. People beat their kids usually because they were beaten and that's how they learned to raise kids. You learn from your parents. And unless you actively go learn another way to raise kids that's how you'll raise yours. (not YOU specifically, more you in the general sense :good: )

wtf is lolcats?

You guys who think that is an acceptable punishment are out of your fucking mind! Tell me who beating a child repeatedly like that will cause them to become a better person? You also must not be parents or even adults at that because only some naive ass 17-18 year old would say some stupid shit like that.

I am all for a pop on the ass from time to time...but that's it A just one and that's in the most harsh scenarios. What was done to that girl was not a correction...it was abuse in every form. If this is how you plan to discipline your children then please do me and the rest of the world a favor and get your balls cut the fuck off because you do not deserve to a parent. And what kind of nut job bitch would you have to be with to allow you to beat your child like that. That fucking guy was getting off on that shit, listen to his comments. He is one of those people who gets off on other peoples pain, look at his fucking profession.

Again and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...FUCK YOU ALL WHO THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You guys who think that is an acceptable punishment are out of your fucking mind! Tell me who beating a child repeatedly like that will cause them to become a better person? You also must not be parents or even adults at that because only some naive ass 17-18 year old would say some stupid shit like that.

I am all for a pop on the ass from time to time...but that's it A just one and that's in the most harsh scenarios. What was done to that girl was not a correction...it was abuse in every form. If this is how you plan to discipline your children then please do me and the rest of the world a favor and get your balls cut the fuck off because you do not deserve to a parent. And what kind of nut job bitch would you have to be with to allow you to beat your child like that. That fucking guy was getting off on that shit, listen to his comments. He is one of those people who gets off on other peoples pain, look at his fucking profession.

Again and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...FUCK YOU ALL WHO THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE.

I also like this guy :clapping::drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

Archived