Child abuse

greatblack

sorry i don't know how to hyperlink or w/e and to pissed off to look it up.

So just spreading this cause its disgusting and i want this guy to get what he's got coming. This video is just appalling and i just can't imagine someone being so cold and abusive. I got spanked but not beaten i got taught a lesson not whipped by a belt and threatened to get hit in the face. I know this has nothing to do with car audio but i want this guy in jail by like today but sense i'm not a cop. Nor anywhere near the incident i'm just going to do the best that i can. And thats to get this as much exposure as i personally can.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

I did not watch the video so I'm just going off how bad it is. Check his YouTube page and see if he listed where he lives or send him a message and try to get it out of him if you wanna help so bad. Once you have an idea of where he lives call the police station there explain yourself and they can do a IP scan to get his address and take appropriate action from there. I'm just taking your advice tho, if its that bad and you want something done take it into your hands.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i would but i'm actually behind on the curve, reddit already crashed the site for the county he works for with so much email traffic and what not. And me along with i assume lots of other people have filed complaints to www.txabusehotline.org. after seeing the massive response on reddit i'm a lot calmer. but that guy still has major problems.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

I watched the video and wasn't that shocked. The amount of hitting that went on doesn't seem crazy to me, but that is why we have laws which govern what is and what is not legal. People like me shouldn't judge because I honestly believe that the ass kickings I got as a kid kept me on the straight and narrow (I was hit with all sorts of shit). Out of all the times I pushed it and got whooped I'm 100% positive that some of those instances would have resulted in some of my family getting locked up today, but in those instances it did teach me a lesson ones which I remember to this day.

When I see shit like this, stuff that isn't over the top crazy, it's hard for me not to compare it to how I grew up and while I was whooped I think it was effective, deserved, and a useful tool. Just to clarify I'm not saying I got my ass beat on a regular basis, but on extremely rare occasions (like almost burning down the house in the middle of the night) it went to another level.

sorry to hear that dude, i've heard about shit like that but seeing it just makes more real, no what i'm saying

That isn't what you saw in this video... He said he got his ass beat which doesn't mean some licks with a belt.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

didnt seem bad to me ... the way teenagers act these days i think they need a good ass kicking so they can stop doing the shit they do !

I see everybody failed to read the description of the video:

"2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re- elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived