Child abuse

greatblack

Beating someone isn't the only way to make them behave. If they are acting crazy as teenagers then something got fucked up when they were being raised. Some people are just bad parents. It's Like the saying "there is no bad dogs, just bad owners".

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Although parents do play a huge role in there child's upbringing...we tend to forget that kids are people...with there own minds. They are easily influenced by there peers and other things that go on around them. It is not always the parents to blame...have some kids then when they fuck up and make bad decisions ask yourself what you did to directly cause those actions. Hell, look back on your own childhood. Did you ever do something you were not supposed to do? Was it because your parents were bad? Probably not, I don't think I am just speaking for myself here, but my parents did the best they could. There is no such thing as the perfect parent.

Also as I said this guy is getting off by beating his daughter. Look how he is fighting with his wife to get the belt back. When he couldn't get it he just said fuck it ill go get another one. Really, you just beat your daughter with no reserve and now your gonna leave and come back for more. Not to mention how many times did he mash her in the face and god knows what he did after the beating when they were kind of off camera a bit.

Takes a real man to beat a woman right guys...takes an even bigger man to beat your teenage daughter. Way to set an example...now lets sit back and see what kind of relationships she has to look forward to in life.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I meant that they should have a good grasp on right and wrong from the get go. Obviously they will fuck up but they should already in the back of their head know they fucked up so beating them isn't necessary. I never did anything over the top when I was younger but when I did do dumb shit and for caught, I was always scared of what my Mon would do. She never beat me but the being yelled at and grounded was enough to keep me in line.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Also as I said this guy is getting off by beating his daughter. Look how he is fighting with his wife to get the belt back. When he couldn't get it he just said fuck it ill go get another one. Really, you just beat your daughter with no reserve and now your gonna leave and come back for more. Not to mention how many times did he mash her in the face and god knows what he did after the beating when they were kind of off camera a bit.

Takes a real man to beat a woman right guys...takes an even bigger man to beat your teenage daughter. Way to set an example...now lets sit back and see what kind of relationships she has to look forward to in life.

Holy jumping to conclusions drama fest... The guy was on her with a belt, he wasn't beating the shit out of her and your reaction is just as over the top as his is in this video. We don't know wtf was going on and all we have to go on is that video. Could he be a complete POS? Absolutely. Could he beat on her on a regular basis? Absolutely. The issue with this is that we have no idea what was going on, no idea if this was an isolated incident, and no idea how hard he was hitting her. I find it ironic that you make no mention of his wife getting a crack in on her.

On a related note a child is a child; gender is irrelevant otherwise according to you beating on your son is fine when it isn't. You only dish out 1 hit... So that's ok then? If memory serves you aren't a small guy and I'm sure your "just 1 hit" is about 4 of mine.

You can't take the incident to one extreme without conceding that the other extreme is a possibility. Any way you look at it if this guy broke the law he's in for it. Problem is in some of those states the laws are far more lenient when it comes to discipline. Shit in TX you still get whooped in school.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Yall so effin Soft lol.

I've gotten beating worse than that, who cares if she's a girl or boy, kids need that "Act Right" in their lives these days. Fear The Belt!

and yall wonder why ya kids grow up to be rebels and put fear in their own parents hearts.....Sometimes you gotta put these kids in their place.....Peace

Yall so effin Soft lol.

I've gotten beating worse than that, who cares if she's a girl or boy, kids need that "Act Right" in their lives these days. Fear The Belt!

and yall wonder why ya kids grow up to be rebels and put fear in their own parents hearts.....Sometimes you gotta put these kids in their place.....Peace

You guys who think that is an acceptable punishment are out of your fucking mind! Tell me who beating a child repeatedly like that will cause them to become a better person? You also must not be parents or even adults at that because only some naive ass 17-18 year old would say some stupid shit like that.

I am all for a pop on the ass from time to time...but that's it A just one and that's in the most harsh scenarios. What was done to that girl was not a correction...it was abuse in every form. If this is how you plan to discipline your children then please do me and the rest of the world a favor and get your balls cut the fuck off because you do not deserve to a parent. And what kind of nut job bitch would you have to be with to allow you to beat your child like that. That fucking guy was getting off on that shit, listen to his comments. He is one of those people who gets off on other peoples pain, look at his fucking profession.

Again and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...FUCK YOU ALL WHO THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE.

it was an old fashioned ass-whoopin. its not like he threw her on the ground and straight up beat the shit out of her. a time out and a quick pop on the ass is why we have shows like teen mom and jersey shore. and why when you go to the store, theres always some bratty ass kid runnin around fuckin shit up, cuz he knows that theres no real consequence for their actions.

this generation gets softer and softer every day and its sad.

Yall so effin Soft lol.

Sorry for the not so kind post !

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

Archived