Chode69 Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 hopefully the control of the vehicles will be MUCH better than GTA4...that shit was ridiculous and the reason why i stopped playing NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Katt Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 All these badass games. Man this is gonna be epic. Did anyone else see the dog in the beginning? If we seriously can buy our own houses, And have pets and shit! They would be damn awesome if they incorporated that. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
DylanH Posted November 3, 2011 Author Report Posted November 3, 2011 Yeah, vehicle controls were a little crazy in IV But I got used to them http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
bass_stalker Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 as long as it has multiplayer i will get it, if not and it has awesome screw around things i'll also buy it, now if its mostly story missions and no kind of free play, no way in hell. JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
DylanH Posted November 3, 2011 Author Report Posted November 3, 2011 Thats the one reason I love GTA, FREE PLAY. I love being able to just roam around the city and do random things. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
LoudNLow931 Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 Looks the same as the past couple, nothing new... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudBimmer Posted November 4, 2011 Report Posted November 4, 2011 as long as it has multiplayer i will get it, if not and it has awesome screw around things i'll also buy it, now if its mostly story missions and no kind of free play, no way in hell. how many on GTA games don't have free play? none Whole point of GTA is free play
Katt Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 We should change the topic to GTA V Discussion!!! lol. Here's some rumors on the game details. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/3553/article/rumor-exclusive-gta-5-info-leaked-by-rogue-games-journalist/ I'm not sure if this was posted before or not. If so sorry. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
KillaCam Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I think I'm gonna buy a ps3 just for this And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.