Second Skin Audio

AERO PORT PRICE?

Can anyone find 6" aero ports for cheaper than Parts Express has them for. They are like $38 and i need 2 but not really wanting to spend that much on ports. Any help?

Edited by FroznBeavrBALLs

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

dang it! maybe i will just go with regular round ports then if i dont like it i will upgrade. Unless i can find some cheaper.

Edited by FroznBeavrBALLs

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

read up on flaring pvc, i heard its a pain in the ass but its cheaper

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

PVC and flare it with a heat gun and a mold :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

That second video is the best, that spanish accent is sexy as hell, the guy must be good looking for sure!! :popcorn:

It´s meeee :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

or you could just cap it with a little MDF square and round over the hole with a router bit. i believe it was ray who introduced the idea.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I really hope you dont think thats a flare. Its a complete opposite. Unless you can make an ACTUAL FLARE yourself, dont cut corners. buy the right thing.

What was made in those videos will give no performance benefits, and will make the port chuff even more than not having a flare. chuffing is bad, if you arent aware.

How soon will you need a flared piece of PVC? as soon as i can afford a new circle jig, im going to start selling them on here. You can buy partial ports (for use with elbows), complete ports, or just the flares them selves.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!