Go to college. you'll meet so many new people. trust me on this.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I try to talk to my parents and they just threaten me with calling the cops.... When they say that it really pisses me off And I'm like "I dare you to call the cops" like I'm going to be scared of the cops when I could give a fuck about even being here? Yea right yo. Everytime I talk to them it would have been Better to not open my mouth. My dad saw I had cut my wrist and he actually had the nerve to YELL at me for it.

Chat it up with the people that work at the gym. They may know someone needing a workout partner or something. Hell, even ask them directly about it. Let them know you're new to the area and looking for a lifting partner.

I just feel so awkward sometimes cuz in Vegas whites are the minorities and idk.. I have anxiety really bad and feel sometimes that people are out to get me..

Just go out and have fun. If someone don't like you move on to someone else. You'll make friends just go and start talking to random people. Just keep your head up it'll get better. Like someone else said go get a hooker haha

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

They have a shit load of prostitutes in Vegas how can you be lonely lol Comon Juss go out there and try to live it... Worst case senerio you end up paying for it but atleast u get it aha

Haha. I mean it's not just girls. Although one time at the gym this pretty cute girl left her iPod on the bench so I picked it up and.. Jacked that shit. Lol kidding I found her before she left and I wish I could have taken a pic of how thankful she was. Now everytime she sees me she's super nice but i rarely see her (2 times)

If you know what you're talking about, you can "correct" a hot female on her form when she is doing an exercise "wrong". Politely show her how to improve it, then tell her your name and get back to your workout. Be sure to say hi to her and ask how she's doing when you see her. Works sometimes :pardon:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived