Audioque's Component Sets

Dylank811

i heard someone say they sounded good, but lacked in midbass. can't remember who though... <_<

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

true true. would something like these help with that?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Probably not. What you need for mid bass is a nice sealed door in most cases, my experience anyway, and alot of sound deadening. Makes a WORLD of difference. I did this to my doors and used those foam things to resin and use for weather protectors. Cut em in half and put half over the top of each driver! 8)

true true. would something like these help with that?

I didn't know these even existed...these are going on my shopping list for sure.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Heard them once, wasn't impressed, IMO they compare to some cheaper comps in the 80-120 range, but that's my opinion

Oh darn you burst my bubble. :( Haha. Anything in particular that you didn't find impressive, or just in general? And could have been user error or other equipment/setup flaws that weren't up to par?

It coulda been the install, or a little of both, they were seeing about 90-100rms a side, lacked in the midbass aspect a little (which I've heard else where as well...doors were deadened and crossed at about 50-55hz) and I love me some mid bass.. We're EQ'd by a clarion EQ from a pioneer HU

Just didn't stand out to me really, if I were to compare them to any other set of comps out of what I heard id say the Phoenix gold RSD comps

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't waste your money!

Why not? :(

Heard them once, wasn't impressed, IMO they compare to some cheaper comps in the 80-120 range, but that's my opinion

Oh darn you burst my bubble. :( Haha. Anything in particular that you didn't find impressive, or just in general? And could have been user error or other equipment/setup flaws that weren't up to par?

It coulda been the install, or a little of both, they were seeing about 90-100rms a side, lacked in the midbass aspect a little (which I've heard else where as well...doors were deadened and crossed at about 50-55hz) and I love me some mid bass.. We're EQ'd by a clarion EQ from a pioneer HU

Just didn't stand out to me really, if I were to compare them to any other set of comps out of what I heard id say the Phoenix gold RSD comps

Hmm, well it's nice to have some insight to possible negative characteristics of these, as well. I guess the best way to find out is to try them myself. But I will keep shopping!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Didn't I hear somewhere, and someone correct me if I'm wrong please, that Sundown was going to release some kind of component? Some separates maybe like the "pro" series AQ's? I thought I saw that somewhere on here, not sure.

But I agree with a few posts back. Why not give some RF's a shot and see how you like those. I had some power comps in my old set up, I think it was one of my first ones, and they sounded sick! And if Meade can stand by em, you know they gotta be good! Shit, if I could get him to pull some 4"'s for me like he got for him, I'd go with them in my setup! Just not in my budget for amps etc. I hate mix and match! Just my ocd thing I guess!

Archived