I like it because it makes me feel cool 8) Haha no but for real, I love when everything flexes and it just sounds amazing. why do you guys like bass?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

i know I'm a noob here but... really?.....

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I like bass cause it gives you the depth of music that ordinary car speakers just can't produce.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

is this thread for real???? Someone please slap me to see if I'm seeing this in my sleep :unknw:

Well i was thinkin about it at school today.. I mean i can't really explain why but i get excited to get in my truck and listen to music. Sorry to "offend" you

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

is this thread for real???? Someone please slap me to see if I'm seeing this in my sleep :unknw:

Well i was thinkin about it at school today.. I mean i can't really explain why but i get excited to get in my truck and listen to music. Sorry to "offend" you

um, not offended at all... Its just another "pointless" thread

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

<<---------------------------------read my avatar.... JK :yahoo:

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

dude, everybody has diff thots on pointless. i dig this question. i like bass because i can feel the music flow through my body as if we were fluid. it just goes right through me. thats just me though

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube