what do you do for a living??

Until I get my BA in Electrical Engineering Technology, I'm working for the Home Depot.

The messed up about this place is that they pay you enough over minimum wage but tax the shit out of you, don't give you an employee discount and they don't carry 1 inch MDF board and I can't find it on their online store lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

i work for my uncle running a 5-axis CNC machine and a 3-axis laser. theres a few that know that as there is actually alot of my laser etchings floating around the forums. last year i made just over 35k will be a lil more this year being i got a raise :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

IT Technician, Computer Store Owner, Print/Sign Shop Owner

Microsoft Certifications: MCP, MCITP, MCDBA, MCTA, MCA, MCM

Comptia Certifications: A+, Net +, CASP

Retail computer systems, POS systems, forensics, Crystal Reports, Consulting, Signs, Decals, Business Cards, short run printing, Vehicle Wraps, and what ever else I can make money at...

Salary varies vastly... Last year was $74,000, year before $109,000 (every business is hurting in today's economy) Best to date salary (and will NEVER see it again because I moved from FL to TN) is $340,000 in 2003 or 04, can't remember... Sucky thing is that almost every dime goes to medical expenses and I live day to day... <_<

NOTE: This year has been the WORSE for sales in my history... So if you are a business owner that is struggling, you are not alone...

Auto glass technician....those of you with expeditions, rangers, and explorers stop breaking your windshields! they suck to replace :lol:

only been doing it for 4 1/2 months...but might start looking for something else. The time constraints and pressure stress me the hell out...not to mention the cost of tools...autoglass tools get expensive

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Work at a joint that flavors breast milk... we just cant figure out strawberry... also work part time at a place thats trying to figure out a soap to take cheeto cheese off your fingers... eh... its a living...

Archived