Jump to content

what do you do for a living??


Recommended Posts

Posted

A.) I am a spot-welder for a major laboratory equipment manufacturer in Ohio.

B.) Need a Diploma or equivalent, but I have two Associate's degrees from a Community College.

C.) I build freezers, incubators, centrifuges, shakers, ovens etc. Read blueprints and follow directions. It's an entry level job.

D.) $26000/year gross. Much less after taxes. <_<

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Posted

Derek

I work at a charter Communications Call center, make around 1600 a month, but pull in around 900 a month cause I cut my hours down, ha ha

bought most of my stuff working at bestbuy while I had a kicker discount for cost !!!

going to college now and hope to do something with the environment, like a park ranger, or federal park officer (just made that title up, ha ha)

make sure you get a job you care about and love, I would rather work a job that pays less that I love, then pays double and hate, its the truth!!!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Posted

A.) Wastewater plant operator

B.) H/S or GED, 2 correspondence classes, 2080 hours of work to get licensed after you pass a state test.

C.) The short of it, I clean water to protect the environment and people down stream of our discharge.

D.) salary, varies in the state. one year ago I was making 16.25, I changed Jobs and now am at 27.68 plus overtime. I have about 350 hours of over time this year.

Posted

I work for a company that makes drill bits or oil drilling and other applications,

they are always hiring if anybody needs a job and lives in Tx lol I haven't been on here in a long time.

Posted

I work for a company that makes drill bits or oil drilling and other applications,

they are always hiring if anybody needs a job and lives in Tx lol I haven't been on here in a long time.

What city in tx?
Posted

I work for a company that makes drill bits or oil drilling and other applications,

they are always hiring if anybody needs a job and lives in Tx lol I haven't been on here in a long time.

What city in tx?

they are all over but i'm in conroe/ woodlands area, close to houston, and i forgot to add pay$

this year i've made around 68k

Posted

Convert gas & diesel vehicles to run off of propane or compressed natural gas.

U saying i fly u out her show u around take u to steves and i could be riding around in a propane car?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I'm currently unemployed (looking for jobs, filling out applications, but no one's hiring). I did work in yard maintenance for about 2 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...