Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What the hell? It's like a competition for mids and highs. Who the hell does that. :blink:

Sad part about all this is that I'm actually checking out some the related video's. :huh:

Posted

Yea I dont get what the point of all that is lol... they definately build some different style boxes, i was looking at their related videos also, they like to shatter CDs with the tube ports... lame...

06 SCION tC

Posted

It's funny that you bring this up cause Headshok and I were chatting yesterday about singapore and he told me that had a lot of this. Maybe he could touch on it, but he said that the idea of SPL over there is to open the trunk and blare as much music into the open as possible..

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Posted (edited)

TEH GAYYY..That right there boys is what I like to call a Cluster Fuct!!! Is that some new fad or something..I have seen it over in Japan, they make these vehicles then they find a vacant parking lot open the back hatch and have like a big rave party with techno music and such..Dancin all that..

Edited by zaxfire69
Posted

Thats not very cool to be saying these guys systems are gay because they do it different. I would never build a truck like that but I can admire what they do and I think bringing a couple of these things to a rave or party would be bad ass lol

Posted

It’s a “go deaf” competition :D or maybe "I need to buy a hearing aid after this" competition. Looks crazy though! Would be something to see.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...