smokeumtires Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 $295 per window are the tickets on Kauai front windows are allowed to be 30% Rear windows on truck and SUVS can be as dark as you want Rear windows on cars can ONLY be 30% Amber just got a ticket her Whole windshield is 20% (Meaning lets in 20% visible light) and the rest of her windows are 5% so a nice $900 ticket right there
Melissa Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 The prescription that I have is from my Dermatologist because I have fair skin and am prone to skin cancer, therefore I can have up to 20% on the front driver/passenger windows. (California)
smokeumtires Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 Shit..youre lucky...My skin is far from fair. Bein Hawaiian an all...Dont think I could get away with that one. heres my girls truck....Shes sittin in it right then. Makes the car look awesome,But the price has to be paid...
Stephen Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 so a nice $900 ticket right there holy fack you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
a_steezy Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 damn smokeum/amber that sucks mang, i'm lookin to do my windshield... haha prolly just like 35% though... 20% would be the lowest i'll go just recently here they've been having alot of dui checkpoints, stop every car, i'm sure you all know, and they're giving out tooooons of tint tickets, they made a special statement about tint on the local news lol but i'm rollin with 5% on front windows, 2.5% on all backs i'm feeling the windshield haha but drive alot in the winter and driving in snow at night, especially coming back from snowboarding up in the hills... fuck that ha i'll probably get it in the summer '98 Dodge Durango 5.9L 5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs Alpine CDA-9883 Kicker ZX350.4 Kicker KS650's in all doors Kicker 1/0 hyperflex
Red-navi-916 Posted December 28, 2008 Report Posted December 28, 2008 ahhh..oh well im going to just risk it again.. haha 5% BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I want tint on my front driver and passingers window i live in michigan what % should i go with? I dont want any trouble. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
ChevyBoy Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I want tint on my front driver and passingers window i live in michigan what % should i go with? I dont want any trouble.the one that says its legal for you.
eliassami5 Posted February 5, 2009 Report Posted February 5, 2009 ...http://tintlaws.com/ 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.