well i had one cop pull me over and i told him its not amplified and then he left but i had another cop tell me turn it down and i told him the same thang i told the other cop and he told me that dont matter then he left too but i was thinking if they can give me a ticket for it then why didnt they is it bc i told them its not amplified bc they will call it a amplification ticket where i live so what do ya think

"BOOMER"

technically you are wrong it is amplified.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

TN's law on audio is if it can be heard from 50 ft away. It does not matter if it is a factory radio distorting or a high end aftermarket. So it is a subjective law with no official db rating. Mufflers are the same way here. Law states no muffler should make unusual noise or excessive smoke. Again the law is vague. I know a few years back I got pulled over for playing my stereo loud, it was not that loud of a system high 20's low 30's at full tilt and I was no where near that. While getting my warning a harley passed that vibrated my car and could be heard even after the bike could not be seen. So just depends on the officer that pulls you over or hears it.

Barstad