1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

i hope the TROOPER makes it out of the "shop" for this one

HMMMMMM................... maybe. I do just happen to have a door sitting here that I have been working on a few designs for some speakers :ninja:

Still needs a skinny ass to get back in the hole to rewire the subs as the 2 9k's were a little much juice for the speaker wires going to the subs. :D Sounds like a great job for blackedout good.gif

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Some.... Lol.

Yeah, its getting a "couple"......

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Some.... Lol.

Yeah, its getting a "couple"......

Yeah but dem 4's are bangin bro.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea i pissed myself, i remember thinkn i had to pee then i didnt lol, dam jackdaniels

You didn't have to drink the whole bottle.shrug.gif

LOL AR 2008 was a lot of fun, BBQ, Beers and Brazillians LOL

I hope next year is a good one, another AR I will not be at. However, Lake Perris for Finals I hope to be at. I hope all who go to AR will make plans to go to Lake Perris. Lets see if we can get Timmy pissing on himself again.

Archived