Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

i'm down...only problem for me is i work 6 days a week. so if its on a saturday afternoon and i can find a DD im down.

I am from St. Marys. Which is just south on Lima.

hahaha....graduated from greenville, oh

Maybe cause your an asshole...most of the time :)
thats very true.. and its only going to get worse :P

lulz

Nothing wrong with being an asshole

true

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

before the end of the month?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

before the end of the month?

Ill start gettin shit figured out....it will definitely be on a saturday... Ill talk to my dude and see what ups with space and kinda go from there... might have to do this a couple times....or hell if all goes well Ill try to make it a regular type thing if people want. But damn BFF...that might be a squeeze for me... between gettin this space on lock, and the holiday family shit... Ill see what I can make happen. Anyone thats down for sure, or at least pretty confident shoot me a PM and let me know your interested in coming, how many people youd bring, and how many cars( if you plan on bringing peeps that arent on here or some shit, which is kinda sketch but Ill take peoples word, people arent shady..and if they are shady..its covered....Ill just knee cap them with a 45)... That way I know what to expect... If people arent familiar with Cleveland... Ill have you covered... I know this joint like my sisters boobs.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'm in Parkersburg WV just across the river from Belpre. Cleveland is a long drive (3 hrs. due north), but if timing is good I'd be down for a trip up. 8)

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

1) how old are you guys

2) will there be white women available for purchase

3) will there be vodka

:ninja:

I might make a guest appearance and will see if I can get Underlok to show up as well.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

1) how old are you guys

2) will there be white women available for purchase

3) will there be vodka

:ninja:

I might make a guest appearance and will see if I can get Underlok to show up as well.

1. Im 31 home slice.

2. You can give me old lady money, but she'll just kick you in the dick.

3. I loves me some booze. among other things.

I dont want this to be some young ass twat popsicle see saw fuckalope fest.... If people aint cool, Ill show you the door, and you wont be welcome back.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Oh shit...if there is hot drunk white women around...Tony will find find them ;)

If shady people is there...don't worry derrick packs an AK

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived