Salt water fish people. HELP

Long story short, I just got a free set up for salt water fish (with fish). I have no idea where to start or what the levels should be. The tank was in bad condition so have to start over fresh, have all of the things needed to get it going, fish salt, ph test strips, ph reducer, and several other stuff. Need to know how to get it setup. Please any and all help is appreciated.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

you got fish? i had fish once. not a single fuck was given

LOL but you should go down the vet and see whats what.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

You have to get your tank setup and its own bacteria and organisms such as live rocks coral and all established. I couldnt even get fish in mine for about 5 months. As for levels and what not you need to get a ph testing strips and booster and chemicals from a fish store. They will tell you where you need you levels for your specific size and setup

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

how big a tank

what fish are in it

whats the filtration consist of

how much rock is in it

how much sand is in it

how long was the tank up and running before you got it.

any inverts?

any corals?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You are in for a lot of maintenance, man. My dad had a huge salt water tank, 80-100 gallon I think. Took half a day every weekend draining, cleaning, refilling, and getting levels right. Not to mention the checks throughout the week to make sure there are no ph spikes.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

N8 you were the man I was hoping to chime in here.

how big a tank: 48 long x 12 wide x 18 tall

what fish are in it: Fish spices unknown (going to look up shortly)

whats the filtration consist of: Seems like a regular filtration system with marineland penguin power filters.

how much rock is in it: Fills up a 5 gallon bucket

how much sand is in it: none

how long was the tank up and running before you got it: Running before unknown, not running unknown either

any inverts? No

any corals? No

The setup itself was left in a foreclosed on house (dad does real estate photography on foreclosed property) and was left there for them to die. We couldn't let that happen so brought it home(house was already mostly cleaned out and cleaning crew would have killed the fish and throw everything away. We are just going off the fact that there was fish aquarium salt with the other products.

Now just reading the top of the aquarium salt container it says for fresh water fish so this might not be a salt water setup to begin with, and if so I feel like an idiot, lol. Posted this topic up right before I started cleaning it out. D'oh lol

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

post a pic of the tank. i can tell you if it is or not. Show me the fish.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here are some pictures

104_3651.jpg

104_3652.jpg

and 4 of these guys

104_3653.jpg

this sux camel dicks

Also, that tank has been cleaned out now, before you couldn't even see the fish on the inside, the algae growth was so bad

this sux camel dicks