Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer database

pitbullninja

Most of the information you're looking for comes down to the products used within the assembly of the subwoofer itself(What coils, how much motor strength, what spiders and how many).

The only question you're looking for is what sub will make me the loudest for the least amount of money.... Which is the question all of us are trying to answer ourselves. There is no perfect answer to it.

When it comes down to it, more than anything, it comes down to the box and the design. You could run the highest power handling subs on the market, give them a ton of power, and put them in a shitty box and have no output.

You just need to get the subs, build a few boxes, and try to figure out what works and doesn't. The most that we can give you are guidelines for what usually works and what usually doesn't work, the rest comes from your own skills.

Also if you don't know that subs make the ohm load for the amp. Your not going to know what subwoofer specs mean. So just buy something that can handle your amp and is in your price range. Thats all there is to it

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

No one told me.

no one has to tell you. you can pick it up by reading the forums. you have over 700 posts so theres no way you couldnt know unless alls you do is browse the off topic section. im not trying to be a dick, but it just confuses me.

It's hard as shut to look around on mobile for real... There should be a learning section on here

No one told me.

no one has to tell you. you can pick it up by reading the forums. you have over 700 posts so theres no way you couldnt know unless alls you do is browse the off topic section. im not trying to be a dick, but it just confuses me.

It's hard as shut to look around on mobile for real... There should be a learning section on here

The whole forum is a learning section. There should be a "How to learn" section on here because you might need help on that part.

No one told me.

Dude... This whole place is a learning section. Come on now..

No one told me.

LMAO...youre kidding right? a learning section? you are a spam robot or some shit...you cant be for real

this whole godamned place is a learning section thats even divided up into a whole ton of subcategories with titles, and stickies and everything... how does someone surf the web while the head is in their butt?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

there is...

damn triple ninja'd!

:ph34r:

damn quadruple(?) ninja'd :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived