97maxima Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 I need to step my game up what game? American Bass*DC Power
aleromayhem Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 I didn't knw this guy. And he starts recording my shit and then says his buddys car is better then my mayhem... wen clearly it wasn't... he has no respect..encouragment...thinking...asociation...realness....dedication....funny thing.. all the first letteres put together spells wat he is a Retard
Bigballa39213 Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 Now I like cool port designs. I'm sure the tuning is fucked now. 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
get_low Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 LOL This fag was at one of our shows acting like he big and bad... Telling everyone his system popped his w/s... Then after we were done he pulled his piece of shit into the lane to test it... Doing a whopping 147.3db or so... This kid is a joke haha I watched one of his videos... I had to shut it off early, he was talking like he was high as hell on some crack and just finished polishing off someones knob for a lil extra spending money for his badass pioneer subs...
Quiet Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 Let the douche alone. I'm sure the special olympics is missing a speedbump hurdler. Don't give a guy who masturbates to his own youtube page any more attention "oh yeah (refresh) oh yeah baby (refresh) oh yeah 3 more views (refresh) (refresh) (refresh) (squeeze) That'll show Steve Meade" 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
audiofanaticz Posted November 12, 2011 Author Report Posted November 12, 2011 Let the douche alone. I'm sure the special olympics is missing a speedbump hurdler. Don't give a guy who masturbates to his own youtube page any more attention "oh yeah (refresh) oh yeah baby (refresh) oh yeah 3 more views (refresh) (refresh) (refresh) (squeeze) That'll show Steve Meade" roflmao!! Its not even that Steve is in the number 1 spot(tho we all know he is) and someone that knows about him have the liberety to say that he is #1. There are so many other audio channels for bassheads that walk over top of this guy all the way around TwistedChild, BladeIce Exo, a21bravo, lifeofprice, showtimeSPL, Owners1, KingofPsychlone, singaboy311, tuffguy40 I could go on with so many more yet, and these just off the top my head.
baaudio Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 i used to be subbed to his channel but he had a bunch of lame short clips so i dropped him. it just got annoying Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Katt Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 Ahhhhh. Get's funnier and funnier each time I see this. So great. Makes me wonder if he realizes hes fucking up. And just making it even worse. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.