Second Skin Audio

Did I do this one right

My first box set up was not going to work.The port was not going to have any breathing room.So I put port up subs back like I was informed and made it bigger.If I load this right this time please check the Torres calculator see if it is right this time.Thank guys for the time and help.

box2.jpg[/img]

I swear I must be an idiot I have yet been able to post one pic without help.This is what I'm doing I go to my photo bucket and right click on the img code.Then come back and click on insert image button and right click in the box and paste then click insert image.All I get is what you see.I have pics from my wife's build but ain't going to waste everyone's time with it if I can't post the pics.Maybe I need a beginners area too or slap the air out of my head.

box2.jpg

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

looks good to me whats going in it

It will be 8 12" hifi12d4s powered by DD cm1s 4 on each amp.If you didn't see the first post on this it'll be in a 97 e-150 van.The port area was too small so this one is a little bigger and hopefully it works well.Thanks and any input is always welcomed.

I just copy the img code and paste it.always works for me

Yes sir and for everyone else too.The way I described my posting the pic sound right.I use firefox on a dell d600 dose that or settings have anything to do with it.I just really don't have a clue hopefully I'll figure it out soon before I become too much of a pain.lol

It will be 8 12" hifi12d4s powered by DD cm1s 4 on each amp.If you didn't see the first post on this it'll be in a 97 e-150 van.The port area was too small so this one is a little bigger and hopefully it works well.Thanks and any input is always welcomed.

Have you heard these sus yet? How low do they get and what would you rate the sq?

Have you heard these sus yet? How low do they get and what would you rate the sq?

I was running 4 of them in 1.743ft3 sealed each cause I screwed up on my measurements. As far how they sound in that enclosure they where very tight on response. They hit good for subs under 50$ when we started testing vented enclosures at my friends garage. We found that in a 2.15 ft3 tuned at 33-34Hz they where comparable to other brands. I just won't get into nameing them cause I won't down brands. What I've learned on my own and from the helpful guys on this forum is the box makes the most differance to the sound and performance of any sub. I've personally seen a guy here at a car show with a really good sound only to find out the subs where pyrimids. These subs are not the same setup or quality as higher priced subs like dd's,smd's or fi audio for examples. You get what you pay for or the level of performance you can afford. This build in my van so has about 1100$ in it over a year. My wife got me these sub for my anniversary present and I'll work with what I can afford. Not trying to sound bad just giving my honest and best opinion I can but yes to me they are good. Just don't put them next to sod's or other high performance subs and expect them to keep up just might leave a ring mark in the roof of your vehicle LOL.To clear up the first part each sub had it's own chamber of 1.743ft3 wanted to clear that up cause it didn't sound right.

Edited by dog24fret