Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right of the bat I can tell you this will take a while since its been going on for a while.

The wife already said no so now it has to happen. The couch is ready and the fridge is full.

Here is a teaser pic. More to follow soon.

Belly of the beast

IMG_0068.jpg

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Posted

OK guys thanks for the encouragement; on with the pics.

Reworked OEM alt (not perfect but so much better) This picture are one of the older pics but I dont think I ever posted it and its still relavant.

IMG_0055.jpg

From this Pic you can see that I dont actually have a garage or a place to work; hence every thing takes 5x longer. Measure/make template go upstairs cut...go downstairs test fit...go upstairs again...test fit; well you get the point. Other times Ill stop over at the rich folk with landed properties and do some work over a few beers.

IMG_0030.jpg

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Posted

Some goodies came in the other day.

IMG_0051.jpg

Every thing was taken out as I was looking to sell the car and buy something bigger, but I just loved her too much to get rid of her.

In the HU go's again.

IMG_3116.jpgthe HU go's again

IMG_0066.jpg

Starting with the foundation of the Amp rack

IMG_0079.jpg

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Posted

and den........... any full body shots of the car

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

You're car is sexy.

I'm assuming its the lancer?

Basing off your build link.

And you lost me...

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 906 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...