Sonic Electronix

What do you guys think about this build?

Alright I just got back from changing my order to the 4gauge wire

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142PA41/EFX-4-gauge-Amplifier-Wiring-Kit.html?search=amp+kit

Other than that everything else looks good?

never even heard of that brand. i'd stick with something that everyone on here knows is good (knukonceptz). plus that kit doesnt even come with speaker wire, which the knu one does

Alright I just got back from changing my order to the 4gauge wire

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142PA41/EFX-4-gauge-Amplifier-Wiring-Kit.html?search=amp+kit

Other than that everything else looks good?

never even heard of that brand. i'd stick with something that everyone on here knows is good (knukonceptz). plus that kit doesnt even come with speaker wire, which the knu one does

alright i canceled my order on crutchfield and switched to knuconceptz. thanks for the input guys!

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

knu is good i have knu wire ... all OFC

not true.. i have a 20 ft roll of blue knu 0 gauge and its CCA...

i ran knu wire before also it was CCA wire...i used it for about 6 months..until i noticed my electrical started going to shit..i took my grounds off n such and it was all corroded n shit..

same for the power wire... i switched to american bass OFC wire 2 yrs ago n aint had a issue since..and OFC wire is better than CCA wire

nothing wrong with scosche wire..its pure ofc wire.,...unlike knukonceptz wire that most of it is the crap CCA wire..

ive used scosche wire in PLENTY of builds..

Also I'm pretty sure they make the walmart prefab that everybody once used lol

its actually true spec wire.. people thnk that just bc something is offerd at walamrt its junk,,,ive seen many many badass pioneer radios at walmart...soooo i guess that means they are junk also right????

Archived