1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I <3 your truck man. Box is gonna look awesome.

Thanks Dude!! And i hope! Does two shallow 12" p3's sound good?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Hmm.. Haven't had alot of experience with Rockford stuff.. Had some P1's once that I was impressed with since they were their lowest line of subs.. I say go for it man. Are you planning on porting your box?

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Hmm.. Haven't had alot of experience with Rockford stuff.. Had some P1's once that I was impressed with since they were their lowest line of subs.. I say go for it man. Are you planning on porting your box?

nah, dont have the room for ported and i dont wanna raise the seat. I dont plan on dating midgets haha

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

GLUED, SCREWED, AND CAULKED. (Silicone but caulked sounded cooler :shrug:)

108_0022.jpg

Test fitted it but it was to dark to take pics. It looks good and if it was even a 1/8" it probably wouldn't fit. It fits like a glove. (A tight glove) I used silicone to seal it after i glued it and screwed it. My dad said use caulk but silicone seemed more logical to my dumb ass teenage mind. Well Me being excited but it in the truck before the silicone was dry and i got it on my seat. ): i hope so bad it wont be noticeable in the day light. I'm quite bummed about that. Lesson learned. Listen to your dad. I gotta cut the top pieces since it will be doubled and woofers will be flush mounted. So the top and back piece still need to be cut but the top wont be installed for a while because the bottom still has to be glassed. Problem is, i owe my parents 140 for my deck, and the subs are 250 for them both and then i need resin and mat. money freaking blows.. never in a good way though. Let me hear what you think. Remember, i'm a 15 year old :noob:

Special thanks to: The Better Method and Scooter99

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

looks sick buddy i had one p3 shallow mount in a prted box a while back n the one was re god damn diculous.had loudest system in my high school cuz i listened to folks on here bout the box. everyone had prefabs n went with all the ooooo lala brands. i dug fosgate cuz ther cheap n were the frst brand i owned. i dig em n i think you will too. i still have a set of he2 punches and theyre the loudest ive owned, n so far ive only had em in a sealed box. im sellin em for 8s tho. skar vvx8s that is :drink40:

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

108_0022.jpg

Test fitted it but it was to dark to take pics. It looks good and if it was even a 1/8" it probably wouldn't fit. It fits like a glove. (A tight glove) I used silicone to seal it after i glued it and screwed it. My dad said use caulk but silicone seemed more logical to my dumb ass teenage mind. Well Me being excited but it in the truck before the silicone was dry and i got it on my seat. ): i hope so bad it wont be noticeable in the day light. I'm quite bummed about that. Lesson learned. Listen to your dad. I gotta cut the top pieces since it will be doubled and woofers will be flush mounted. So the top and back piece still need to be cut but the top wont be installed for a while because the bottom still has to be glassed. Problem is, i owe my parents 140 for my deck, and the subs are 250 for them both and then i need resin and mat. money freaking blows.. never in a good way though. Let me hear what you think. Remember, i'm a 15 year old :noob:

How tall is the front piece?

It would be nice if you could fit maybe two 8's and have room for a aero port!

108_0022.jpg

How tall is the front piece?

It would be nice if you could fit maybe two 8's and have room for a aero port!

The front is 9 1/2" I think. I decided im gonna do 2 12'' p3 shallows sealed for a year or so and when I learn more I'll do ported. :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

looks sick buddy i had one p3 shallow mount in a prted box a while back n the one was re god damn diculous.had loudest system in my high school cuz i listened to folks on here bout the box. everyone had prefabs n went with all the ooooo lala brands. i dug fosgate cuz ther cheap n were the frst brand i owned. i dig em n i think you will too. i still have a set of he2 punches and theyre the loudest ive owned, n so far ive only had em in a sealed box. im sellin em for 8s tho. skar vvx8s that is :drink40:

Thanks man! U think they will slam then? And I could maybe be heard from a distance?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived