1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

I think it'll look good i got buddy down here with that set on his chevy makes it look clean.

I think it'll look good i got buddy down here with that set on his chevy makes it look clean.

I'll get pics up when it's done! Thanks man

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Hoses should look good man. Glad to hear your dad is ok, could have been much worse I'm sure.

Thanks man!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Trevor,

Great lookin build and work bro.... I know how frustrating this state can be with this hobby in particular. Not a crap load of good support.

Anyway, great job. See you in Utah county this weekend,.. Wife and I will find ya..

(We will be in either the silver Titan or the black Acura. )

Stay gold bud....

KB

Trevor,

Great lookin build and work bro.... I know how frustrating this state can be with this hobby in particular. Not a crap load of good support.

Anyway, great job. See you in Utah county this weekend,.. Wife and I will find ya..

(We will be in either the silver Titan or the black Acura. )

Stay gold bud....

KB

Hell yeah man Lookin forward to meeting ya. See you there! Thanks for the support!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

You bet,...

Chalked a vote your way for SOTM.

I figured my boy Adam (sorry man!!) had plent of votes to get into the needed top spot to move on,...

Sooo I places my vote your way bro....

Again, good luck, and see ya at the show....

Diggin the build so far man

Kinda cool to see such a young dude doing some work.

Keep it up man.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Diggin the build so far man

Kinda cool to see such a young dude doing some work.

Keep it up man.

Thanks man! Im tryin my hardest!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So I have been wanting to paint my windshield wipers and the cowl that goes under them for a while because they are both sun faded and ugly. I am competing in dB drag this weekend so I want my truck to look as good as I can get it. The wipers wouldn't bug most people but it bugs me. Haha. So I took the wiper arms off and the cowl. Here are the wipers, missing paint and faded.

100_3254.jpg

100_3255.jpg

I used regular Krylon Gloss Black to paint them.

100_3253.jpg

Here they are finished, I am really happy with how they turned out.

100_3263.jpg

On to the cowl. It was ugly and bugged me every time I looked at it haha.

100_3257.jpg

100_3258.jpg

So I hung the cowl from a tree with a wire and started spraying primer.

100_3260.jpg

100_3261.jpg

I don't have pictures of it black because I ran out of day light. It looks really nice and professional. In my opinion better then it probably looked when the truck rolled off the show room floor. I will get pictures up tomorrow when its bright because I want you guys to see how good it really looks.

Once that was done I moved on to the interior, the dash mat velcro had ran out of its stickyness so I had to re do it. I used Goo Gone to get the goo off that the velcro had left behind. I tried my best and scrubbed and scrubbed but I couldn't get it all off. I think the idiot before me used some sort of weird glue to hold it down. It wont budge. So I just had to go over it. It wouldn't bug most people that there is goo under their dash mat. But even though I can't see it, it bugs me to know that it is there.

Next was the headliner. I had velcroed the front of the headliner to the roof but I had to glue the one side of velcro to the headliner. That glue got hot and let go of the velcro. I re glued it with black hot glue... (I can't remember what the glue is called but it gets really hot) While I was at it a part of the dome light was coming unglued so I re glued that also. I shot some glue in and immediately I saw it was going to drip out and land on the seat. So I did the un thinkable (; I let it drip into my palm. this happened in prob 10 seconds so I had no time to really think. As soon as it hit my hand I wanted to turn inside out... but I couldn't move because then it would drip on the seat. I have a quarter sized blister on the palm of my hand now and it hurts to bend it. The things you will do for your vehicle. Haha pics up of the cowl tomorrow. Thanks for looking and vote for me SOTM.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived