1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

You had a blown head gasket at the same time that I had a blown rear axle, haha! That's a coincidence. Truck is looking good! I better see a blowthrough in here by this time next year ;D Haha

wall>blowthrough

Having a backseat for "activities" >>>> wall ;)

house>backseat

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

You had a blown head gasket at the same time that I had a blown rear axle, haha! That's a coincidence. Truck is looking good! I better see a blowthrough in here by this time next year ;D Haha

wall>blowthrough

house>backseat

Damn you got me there. Twostroke, you have the funky bemch up front, right?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yeah man! I consider it more and more every day.. I just am scared to cut it for one and it would cost sooo much. Id need 0 gauge. An alt. A batt. And 2 sa15s. I'd love to be louder. But the next focus is body work ... My 8s sound like mids to me now.. Lol

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Cheers Trev.

Missed ya at the meet on Sunday. Next time I guess.

Yeah sorry man. I should be at the next one

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

wall>blowthrough

house>backseat

Damn you got me there. Twostroke, you have the funky bemch up front, right?

Yeah haha ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Wall > Blow Through unless you use your vehicle for family recreation then Blow Through > Wall and have cake and eat it too! WINNING ALL THE WAY AROUND!!

Blow through is more what I'd do. If I do. How's the civic

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Wall > Blow Through unless you use your vehicle for family recreation then Blow Through > Wall and have cake and eat it too! WINNING ALL THE WAY AROUND!!

Blow through is more what I'd do. If I do. How's the civic

It's slow going but it's finally going. Did a fiberglass pan the other day for a special project. Gonna see about getting out and doing more tonight but I'm in the middle of a design for a different system helping out a friend. There will be more progress very very soon. I'm psyched about the design and concept. I think everyone else will be too!

you need to do a blow thru with 4 12" subs asap!

THIS!! I wanna do that in my truck. Maybe after the civic!

Archived