NorthsouthproductionsNC Posted November 15, 2011 Report Posted November 15, 2011 Nice looking truck man
Twostrokeking Posted November 15, 2011 Author Report Posted November 15, 2011 Nice looking truck man Thanks dude! Means alot My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
94retta(219) Posted November 15, 2011 Report Posted November 15, 2011 Thats a beautiful truck. BUILD LOG
Twostrokeking Posted November 15, 2011 Author Report Posted November 15, 2011 Thats a beautiful truck. Thanks so much! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Keith77 Posted November 15, 2011 Report Posted November 15, 2011 Ive got a question... I had a 93 xcab and I wanted to do this but never got around to it. My question is can you take the bottom of the seat out and leave the back of the seat on? If so you and build you a box and use the the box as a seat still.. Just a thought of mine. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Twostrokeking Posted November 16, 2011 Author Report Posted November 16, 2011 Ive got a question... I had a 93 xcab and I wanted to do this but never got around to it. My question is can you take the bottom of the seat out and leave the back of the seat on? If so you and build you a box and use the the box as a seat still.. Just a thought of mine. You probably COULD but id like to try and keep it. Good idea tho! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted November 16, 2011 Author Report Posted November 16, 2011 Okay i have a little problem. I built one side of the box and laid a piece of a board across. The problem is i think the mounting depth on the P3's is to much. AT the most i could prob go 6 1/4" do you guys know any 12" subs that are that or less and can handle 500/600 watts rms? My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
screwgreen Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 dood look at the new sundown sd2 12's or sd2 10s. Only 150 apiece and are 4.75 deep PSI and Sundown audio FTW!! 2001 F150 crewcab Sundown z12v.2 on a sax1200d! 1/0 welding wire!
71fordranger Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 have you looked into the P3 shallow mount subs? i used to run a pair of them and they sounded good and i had them in a sealed box in my dads 98 xcab and they sounded excellent. i would do it again. Bring on the Rockfords!!
71fordranger Posted November 16, 2011 Report Posted November 16, 2011 Or even the SA-8's. they sound amazing and u cant beat the price, round $135 and 400 rms and will love being in your tight space requirements. Bring on the Rockfords!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.