1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got a question... I had a 93 xcab and I wanted to do this but never got around to it. My question is can you take the bottom of the seat out and leave the back of the seat on? If so you and build you a box and use the the box as a seat still.. Just a thought of mine.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ive got a question... I had a 93 xcab and I wanted to do this but never got around to it. My question is can you take the bottom of the seat out and leave the back of the seat on? If so you and build you a box and use the the box as a seat still.. Just a thought of mine.

You probably COULD but id like to try and keep it. Good idea tho!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Okay i have a little problem. I built one side of the box and laid a piece of a board across. The problem is i think the mounting depth on the P3's is to much. AT the most i could prob go 6 1/4" do you guys know any 12" subs that are that or less and can handle 500/600 watts rms?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived